( Editorial: --> 9013 )
DOMALJEVAC, Sept 8 (Hina) - The president of the Croatian
Democratic Union of Bosnia-Herzegovina (HDZ BiH), Ante Jelavic,
has reaffirmed that his party will take part in the September
elections.
Jelavic said this following Tuesday's session of his party's
presidency in Domaljevac, near Bosanski Samac, northern Bosnia.
The HDZ BiH president also appealed to the voters in the northern
Bosnian Posavina Canton to maintain their dignity and exercise
restraint.
Jelavic said this commenting on yesterday's statement by the State
Department, which called on the HDZ BiH to immediately withdraw its
threats to boycott the elections.
Jelavic warned that the elections might be undemocratic, claiming
that everything had been done to discredit the HDZ BiH with
accusations that it violated election rules.
(hina) rml
082005 MET sep 98
Ruska vojska prodire u ukrajinsku Sumsku oblast
ATP Monte Carlo: Mektić i Venus ispali u prvom kolu
ABA liga: Krka - Split 82-73
Atletico do pobjede u 93. minuti
Dubrovnik: Normaliziran promet u Zračnoj luci Ruđer Bošković
ABA liga: Uvjerljiv poraz Zadra u Dubaiju
Remi u St Pauliju
HNL: Lokomotiva - Rijeka 0-1
Tisuće ljudi okupile se u Parizu u znak potpore Marine Le Pen; održan i protuskup
Italija: Torino - Verona 1-1, asistencija Vlašića