MOSTAR, Mar 15 (Hina/Habena) - The Regional Office South of High
Representative Martin Garrod on Saturday issued a statement saying
that Garrod and the head of the Mostar Centre of the Organization
for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Edward Joseph, had been
invited to the opening of an Aluminium Plant in Mostar, Bosnian
Croat news agency Habena said.
The statement said that both Garrod and Joseph left the
opening on account of the speech of the plant's managing director
Mijo Brajkovic, in which Brajkovic "offended the European Union,
and in particular former EU administrator Hans Koschnick, in the
presence of Croatian President Franjo Tudjman, Bosnian Federation
President Kresimir Zubak, Croatian Premier Zlatko Matesa, Croatian
Defense Minister Gojko Susak, Mostar Mayor Ivan Prskalo and many
other highest Croatian officials", the statement from Garrod's
office said, as reported by Habena.
(hina) ha
151644 MET mar 97
Tisuće prosvjedovale u Slovačkoj protiv zakona o transparentnosti NGO-ova
Posebni ruski izaslanik vidi pozitivnu dinamiku u odnosima sa SAD-om
Kanada najavila ograničene protumjere protiv američkih carina
Skokovi u vodu: Matej Nevešćanin prvi Hrvat u finalu natjecanja za Svjetski kup
Najava događaja - sport - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava - gospodarstvo - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava događaja - fotografije - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava događaja - kultura - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava događaja - svijet - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava događaja - Hrvatska - za petak, 4. travnja