( Editorial: --> 5386 )
MOSTAR, May 20 (Hina) - The head of the UNHCR office in Mostar on
Wednesday said five Bosniak (Muslim) homes had been destroyed last
weekend in two Croat-controlled municipalities in southern Bosnia-
Herzegovina.
Neill Wright told a press conference that two Bosniak homes had been
mined and blown up in the Capljina area, while three Bosniak homes
had been set on fire in the Stolac municipality.
He expressed disappointment with the inability of cantonal
interior ministries and local police to prevent such incidents.
Wright said the incidents were part of an intimidation campaign.
The UNHCR's Mostar office head said 25 Bosniaks had returned on
Monday to the southern city's suburb of Pijesci. The suburb is
located in a Mostar municipality with a majority of Croat
residents.
(Hina) mb /ha
201959 MET may 98
Šareni dućan nakon 260 naslova objavio još jednog Dostojevskog, razlog Tik Tok
Razvojem skrbi u zajednici sprječava se institucionalizacija u socijalnoj skrbi
Pučkoj pravobraniteljici stigle 394 pritužbe na zdravstveni sustav
ZSE: Crobexi prošloga tjedna pali više od 4,5 posto, promet povećan
Trumpove drastične carine uzdrmale svjetske burze
Troje ozlijeđenih u ruskom raketnom napadu na Kijev
Poljska diže zrakoplove nakon ruskih napada na Ukrajinu
Troje ozlijeđeno u noćašnjem ruskom napadu na Mikolajiv
SKV: Hrvatska u 4,30 sati
SKV: Svijet u 4,30 sati