( Editorial: --> 1673 )
SARAJEVO, May 5 (Hina) - A special investigative team has been
formed to assess the situation in Stolac, and find the instigators
of the rising number of incidents in which the deserted homes of
Bosniaks (Muslims) have been destroyed in the Croat-controlled
town in southern Bosnia-Herzegovina.
The team will be comprised of Bosnian Croat and Bosniak police
experts and a representative of the International Police Task Force
(IPTF) in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
UN Sarajevo spokesman Alexander Ivanko said the decision on
establishing the team had been delivered following last week's
recording of five new explosions and one incident of arson in which
six homes of Bosniak refugees had been destroyed.
The total number of these incidents since the end of March has risen
by 24, Ivanko said.
He added that in this period, 31 homes belonging to Bosniaks had
been destroyed as well as three of their cars.
The Herzegovina-Neretva Canton Interior Minister has named the
investigative team which will have the task of questioning the role
of local police in the incidents.
Preliminary results of investigations will already be analysed
from tomorrow.
(Hina) mb /as
051519 MET may 98
Šareni dućan nakon 260 naslova objavio još jednog Dostojevskog, razlog Tik Tok
Razvojem skrbi u zajednici sprječava se institucionalizacija u socijalnoj skrbi
Pučkoj pravobraniteljici stigle 394 pritužbe na zdravstveni sustav
ZSE: Crobexi prošloga tjedna pali više od 4,5 posto, promet povećan
Trumpove drastične carine uzdrmale svjetske burze
Troje ozlijeđenih u ruskom raketnom napadu na Kijev
Poljska diže zrakoplove nakon ruskih napada na Ukrajinu
Troje ozlijeđeno u noćašnjem ruskom napadu na Mikolajiv
SKV: Hrvatska u 4,30 sati
SKV: Svijet u 4,30 sati