SARAJEVO, Aug 23 (Hina) - The president of the general board of
the Moslem-led Democratic Action Party (SDA), Halid Ganjac, said
on Friday that his party would meet on Sunday to reach a final
decision on whether it would participate in general elections in
mid-September or would boycott the vote over numerous
irregularities during the registration of voters.
The SDA general board, which held a closed-door meeting in
Sarajevo on Thursday, demanded that the OSCE mission annul the
possibility of voting on the basis of a P-2 form, which opens the
possibility of registration for voting regardless of one's place
of residence before the outbreak of war.
The SDA also demanded that municipal elections be postponed
and that all refugees, who had for various reasons been excluded
from electoral rolls although they had been included in the
prewar population census, be allowed to vote.
"Unless these demands are met, the SDA will consider its
participation in the September elections," a statement from the
SDA session said.
Genjac said that a decision on introducing the P-2 form had
been made personally by OSCE mission chief Robert Frowick.
"We will prevent attempts aimed at cheating those who
believe in a unified Bosnia-Herzegovina," Genjac said.
(hina) vm
231630 MET aug 96
Otpušten ravnatelj NSA-e Timothy Haugh, objavio Washington Post
SVJETSKA TRŽIŠTA: Na Wall Streetu izbrisano 2.400 milijardi dolara
Otpušteni dužnosnici Vijeća za nacionalnu sigurnost Bijele kuće, tvrde izvori
Južnokorejski ustavni sud smijenio predsjednika Yoona
SKV: Svijet u 4,30 sati
SKV: Hrvatska u 4,30 sati
Trump: Musk može ostati 'koliko god želi', no vratit će se svojim tvrtkama
Tisuće prosvjedovale u Slovačkoj protiv zakona o transparentnosti NGO-ova
Posebni ruski izaslanik vidi pozitivnu dinamiku u odnosima sa SAD-om
Kanada najavila ograničene protumjere protiv američkih carina