VINKOVCI, 6 June (Hina) - The process of demilitarization of the
Croatian Danubian area was proceeding according to the plan; 85% of
heavy weaponry had been removed from the area, deputy head of the
government Office of Temporary Administration in Eastern Slavonia,
Mirko Tankosic, told a press conference in Vinkovci today. A
standstill in the peaceful reintegration of the area into Croatia's
legal and constitutional system had occurred because of the so-
called new Serb authorities in the Croatian Danubian area, which
were invoking plan Z-4, which was unacceptable for Croatia,
Tankosic said.
'The U.N. Transitional Administration in Eastern Slavonia has
its mandate, but it lacks financial means, and this has caused the
standstill', Tankosic stressed. He added that the temporary
administration in the area had not managed to include a single
activity into Croatian public companies, reason for this being the
fact that the local Serbs were establishing their own companies.
(hina) rm mm
061751 MET jun 96
EP, šah (ž): Prvi poraz Eline Roebers
Netanyahu u Budimpešti pohvalio Mađarsku što se odlučila povući iz ICC-a
Ruski projektil pogodio stambeno područje u Krivij Rihu, ubijeno 12 osoba
HNL: Varaždin - Gorica 0-0
PH rukometaša: Sesvete - Zagreb 27-33
Osmero optuženih u sklopu istrage o podmićivanju u Europskom parlamentu
Vlasti Gaze: Izrael pojačao napade u enklavi, 30 poginulih
Dodikova vlada proglasila njemačku ministricu za Europu nepoželjnom
Rubio: Grenlanđani ne žele biti dio Danske
PH košarkaša: Cibona - Dubrovnik 103-89