BELI MANASTIR, July 25 (Hina) - Croatian displaced people's
representatives and the head of the Croatian displaced people and
refugees office, Lovre Pejkovic, on Friday met members of local
authorities in eastern Croatian town of Beli Manastir.
At the meeting, Pejkovic said that 39,779 persons had so far
submitted requests for the return to the Croatian Danube area.
Baranja's six branch offices of the Government's refugee office
have registered about 17,000 persons from other parts of Croatia, and 50
percent of them would like to return to their former places of
residence, whereas the other 50 percent would like to remain in Baranja
or move into other places.
Nada Arbanas, the head of the Osijek-based regional office for the
displaced and refugees, said that her office had sent a request to the
Government proposing measures for speeding up the return to villages
covered by a pilot-programme - Bilje, Baranjsko Petrovo Selo, Torjanci,
Novi Bezdan and Aljmas.
(hina) mš
252105 MET jul 97
Hanfa poziva građane na oprez zbog sumnjivih oglasa za ulaganja
Vukovar: Indentificirano 16 novih žrtava
Franković (HDZ): Bonačić Obradović (SDP) uhvaćena s rukama u medu javnog dobra
DIRH donio rješenje o uklanjanju bespravnih građevina obitelji Ivice Budimira
MZOM u odluci predlaže da nastavna godina 2025./2026. počne 8. rujna
Potražnja za njemačkim industrijskim dobrima stabilna u veljači
Rutte: Carine i obrana su odvojene stvari
Marko Filipović nezavisni kandidat za gradonačelnika Rijeke
Tomašević: Zagreb će stopostotno financirati obnovu pročelja i uklanjanje grafita
Ministrica Hrstić dodijelila posebne statuse za 15 specijalnih bolnica i lječilišta