( Editorial: --> 3988 )
TRAVNIK, Aug 16 (Hina) - Croat officers of the Travnik (central
Bosnia) police returned to their duties on Sunday.
The officers walked out on their jobs after a Croat police officer
had been murdered on July 30.
They returned to work after talks with police commissioner Franjo
Grganovic and deputy Interior Minister of the Central Bosnian
Canton, Fabijan Trbar.
Their main reason for resuming their duties were Croat returnees to
the area, they said.
Grganovic said that conditions the police officers set for going
back to work have been met. The Bosniak (Moslem) secret
intelligence agency (AID) has moved out of the area, and Interior
Ministry officials have guaranteed that the public will be informed
about results of the investigation into the murder of Croats in
Travnik from last and this year within 30 days.
A request that a list of Travnik residents of foreign origin that
have received Bosnia-Herzegovina citizenship be made available to
the public has not been fulfilled yet, but the officers seem
determined to have their demand fulfilled.
(hina) lml
161628 MET aug 98
PH vaterpolista: Jadran - Medveščak 14-6
Tenis: pregled rezultata (2)
"Aqaba proces" u Sofiji bio usmjeren na sigurnost na Balkanu, sudjelovao Milanović
ABA liga: FMP - Mornar 87-72
Trump produljio rok kineskoj tvrtki za prodaju TikToka za 75 dana
SKV: Svijet u 21 sat
FINANCIJSKI SERVIS od 04. travnja 2025.
Usporedni tečajevi poslovnih banaka primjenjivi od 05. travnja
U Cavtatu predstavljena monografija „Vlaho Bukovac (1855.-1922.)“
SKV: Hrvatska u 21 sat