THE HAGUE, July 5 (Hina) - Croatia's Foreign Minister Miomir Zuzul andJustice Minister Vesna Skare-Ozbolt declined to speak to reporters inThe Hague on Monday after talks with the U.N. war crimes tribunal'spresident Theodor Meron and
chief prosecutor Carla del Ponte, sayingit had been agreed at the talks there would be no statements to thepress. Croatian Prime Minister Ivo Sanader on Mondayheld talks with representatives of the French employers' associationMEDEF International and representatives of some 20 French companiesinterested in investing in Croatia. Croatian President Stjepan Mesic on Mondayreceived a delegation of the MEDEF International association of Frenchemployers, the President's Office said in a statement. European People's Party (EPP)president Hans Gert Poettering said in Budapest on Monday the EPPsupported Croatia's bid to become a member of the European Union,Croatian government spokesman Ratko Macek told Hina. T
Hrvatska će u Bariju braniti naslov pobjednika Hopman Cupa
Američki senatori nastoje ograničiti Trumpovu moć uvođenja carina
Rubio s danskim šefom diplomacije, potvrdio "snažne odnose" između dvije zemlje
Split se zadužuje za 79 milijuna eura
OIF: Nešto više gubitnika
Najava - gospodarstvo - za petak, 4. travnja
Gospodarstvo - ukratko do 17,30 sati
Fitch snizio kreditni rejting Kine zbog naglog rasta duga
Žene čuju bolje od muškaraca, tvrde znanstvenici
Jandroković: Oporba želi borbu protiv korupcije, ali samo kad se ne dotiče njih