( Editorial: --> 7212 )
SARAJEVO, Oct 9 (Hina) - The Chief-of-police in Capljina (Bosnia-
Herzegovina) Stanislav Buntic has been removed from that post due
to an excess in Tasovcici last week when a Bosnian-Muslim returnee
was killed and another three wounded.
A United Nations spokesperson Kelly Moore on Friday said that an
investigation held by the International Police Task Force (IPTF),
ascertained that Buntic had acted non-professionally during the
said incident.
Buntic is also considered to be responsible for not preventing the
violent actions of the Capljina police (Croat nationals) who
physically abused the Bosnian Muslims.
The police also threw members of the IPTF out of their station and
physically attacked them.
The IPTF has called for a special investigation into Buntic's
actions to be conducted by the Interior Ministry of the Croat-
Muslim Federation of Bosnia-Herzegovina.
(Hina) sp
091702 MET oct 98
Posebni ruski izaslanik vidi pozitivnu dinamiku u odnosima sa SAD-om
Kanada najavila ograničene protumjere protiv američkih carina
Skokovi u vodu: Matej Nevešćanin prvi Hrvat u finalu natjecanja za Svjetski kup
Najava događaja - sport - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava - gospodarstvo - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava događaja - fotografije - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava događaja - kultura - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava događaja - svijet - za petak, 4. travnja
Najava događaja - Hrvatska - za petak, 4. travnja
Tenis: pregled rezultata