( Editorial: --> 1626 )
SARAJEVO, 30 Dec (Hina) - Members of the Stabilisation Force (SFOR)
on Monday returned to the Army of Bosnia-Herzegovina documents,
video cassettes and computer discs confiscated in an unexpected
search in the offices of the former Army headquarters in Sarajevo on
19 December.
The Sarajevo-based daily 'Oslobodjenje' on Tuesday published a
statement by the head of the Bosnian army press centre, Major Braco
Kalaba, who said that NATO soldiers had returned all
documentation.
The documentation was returned after it had been established that
it contained no evidence as to illegal actions by the Bosnian army,
SFOR spokesman Peter Clark told reporters.
According to SFOR representatives, the check-up action had been
carried out by members of the German-French SFOR brigade, in line
with Annex 1A of the Dayton agreement.
According to the Annex, members of international military forces in
Bosnia-Herzegovina are authorised to control all activities of
local armies, including the checking-up of documents on locations
and in the way determined by the SFOR command.
(hina) mm rm
301732 MET dec 97
Volvo planira milijardu dolara ulaganja u tvornicu kamiona u Meksiku – ministar
Savjetovanje uzgajivača konja u znaku budućnosti hrvatskog konjogojstva
Perutnina Ptuj Pipo Čakovec lani ostvarila gotovo 82 mln eura neto prometa
Ministar Vlajčić: U iduća dva mjeseca poljoprivredi između 270 i 275 milijuna eura
Elton John: Moj novi album je 'najsvježiji' od 70-ih
Orešković i Raukar: Kazneno djelo podmićivanja zastupnika će se zloupotrebljavati
Zagrebački solisti i Boris Andrianov 6. travnja u Hrvatskom državnom arhivu
Grad Vukovar povećao izdvajanja za uskrsnice
Izrael na jugu Libanona ubio zapovjednika Hamasa
Greenpeace: Zagađenje metanom diljem Hrvatske; INA: Radimo u skladu s regulativom