( Editorial: --> 9671 )
DUBROVNIK, July 24 (Hina) - Two investigators of the International
War Crimes Tribunal in The Hague on Friday visited Dubrovnik,
southern Croatia, for unofficial talks about events in the
Dubrovnik area during the Serbian-Montenegrin aggression on
Croatia in 1991-1992.
After the talks, Dubrovnik Mayor Vid Bogdanovic said investigators
Kevin Curtis and Clint Williamson were most interested in the war
events in the Dubrovnik area in late 1991 and in 1992.
The talks are an introduction into further research and the
possibility of initiating court proceedings against those who took
part in the aggression on southern Croatia, said Bogdanovic.
The investigators also visited the Croatian Television studio in
Dubrovnik to view film material from the time of the Serbian-
Montenegrin aggression.
Williamson confirmed the arrival to Dubrovnik was connected to the
beginning of an investigation into the events in the Dubrovnik area
in late 1991 and in 1992.
He assessed the talks held so far as very useful.
(hina) ha jn
241655 MET jul 98
PH košarkaša: Cibona - Dubrovnik 103-89
Budimir će postupiti u skladu s rješenjem Inspektorata o uklanjanju građevina uz vilu
Još jedan uvjerljiv poraz hrvatskih nogometašica u Ligi nacija
BJK Cup: Hrvatska u Litvi traži put prema eliti
Čelnici EU-a najavili milijarde eura ulaganja u srednju Aziju
Predsjednik Uprave ZTC-a I. Vidović: Iznesene neistine oko stana i poslovanja ZTC-a
Tjedna najava događaja - kultura - od 5. do 11. travnja
Najava događaja - Hrvatska - za subotu, 5. travnja
Tenis: pregled rezultata (1)
Gospodarstvo - ukratko do 17,30 sati